In the last several years there has been a plethora of information discussing the differences in how men and women differ. The field of neuroscience has corroborated what most of us already know intuitively. I have had several relationships and can testify to the fact that there are major gender differences. I’m sure when men and women hang out in their separate groups they often point out behaviors that have become the foundation for a lot of sitcoms. When I was younger and uniformed about how differently we see the world, I would often find myself getting crazed and humorless. I can’t say I’m completely cured, but I do find myself laughing more often at both genders behaviors. Here’s some examples of situations I have learned to laugh at. A man will open the refrigerator door and swear up and down that he can’t find whatever he’s looking for, but he has no trouble finding his favorite sports show on the tube. Women will discuss a topic over and over and add every subtle nuance as if they were trying to create an academy award winning film. Men simply look bewildered and wonder “why can’t she simply get to the point”? We will get in the car and immediately think of where we might stop to wander around some shops, or make sure we know where the nearest restroom is. Men seem to resemble camels when it comes to their bathroom habits, until they get older. Our goal is to gather information, no matter where we are so we can share it with our women friends and bring home some little treasure to remind us of our journey. Our partners can never figure out why we need what we’ve purchased, because their sojourns to stores comes from a more practical place. If they go to a hardware store for a hammer they don’t call their friends to go with them so they can try it out before they buy it, or come back with more than they set out to buy. They also don’t get overly concerned over making beds, making sure the house is clean when companies coming over, or putting toilet seats down. Of course not every man or female fits into the above categories, but I can bet that a great majority do. What we all need to discover is that what annoys us about each other can become a great way to connect, if we can both admit that we are often a joke.
- 105,909 hits
How about an email address?
Get A Life Blogs Coming: Coming Soon As A Book!
Get a Life search
- Nothing ages you faster than stress. lorettalaroche.blog/2017/12/11/not… 5 days ago
- Today marks the last time I will be writing this article for Gate House Media and I want to extend my heartfelt... fb.me/ClYEkdFL 2 weeks ago
- “I often feel that a lot of what the culture feels is hip and groovy has hindered people from being present to… lorettalaroche.blog/2017/12/01/i-o… 2 weeks ago
- What a fun time I had at Red Post Realty. Thank you everyone fb.me/21RYmLXI0 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/79SQnNbGS 2 weeks ago
- Today is Thanksgiving and it brings with it a plethora of emotions. I have been interviewed many times by... fb.me/9CjNHZ5GS 3 weeks ago
Loretta LaRoche Get A Life Page
Get A Life Categories
- Get A Life
- Loretta LaRoche